The Revenue Cycle Manager manages all functions of the organization’s billing and revenue cycle to maximize cash flow while maintaining and improving internal and external customer relations. This role reports to the VP Operations.
Heading Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic and inspires others.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and shows an understanding of audience needs.
- Make each patient feel informed, understood, and special through genuine and positive communication.
- Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at Heading, while being resilient and flexible, and inspiring and motivating the team.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters team commitment and employee engagement.
- Acts as an effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Embraces the Heading environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
Major Responsibilities for the Revenue Cycle Manager:
- Provides the operational oversight to all billing function for all Heading Health centers.
- Responsible for essential billing activities for the professional revenue cycle for all of Heading Health.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations on all issues related to the revenue cycle function, provide analysis, create written processes and train others in implementing a cross functional center operations team.
- Responsible to oversee revenue cycle functions for each center including monthly, quarterly, and fiscal billing reports; monitor reimbursement trends; investigate revenue cycle problems and formulate solutions.
- Own the relationships with the EHR billing team.
- The Revenue Cycle Manager will also be expected to communicate regularly with clients, handle any escalations, and invoice end of month statements.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or equivalent and minimum of five (5) years of medical billing experience
- Minimum of three years in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of professional fee billing, reimbursement and third-party payer regulation and medical terminology is required
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to health care operations and their impact on operations
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make timely decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated coding and billing knowledge/experience preferred
- Experience with the physician credentialing process is preferred
This role is a remote position.