Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist / TMS (onsite)
Ensures comprehensive, efficient mental health care through planning, directing and providing care within a multidisciplinary health team. Provides outstanding patient care and promotes high quality services while always ensuring the Heading vision and values to improve mental health through the safe delivery of researched, proven, and innovative treatments.
Principal duties, details, & responsibilities:
- Full time or part time consideration.
- Interest in interventional therapies highly preferred (i.e. TMS, Spravato, & IM Ketamine).
- Clinic-based with flexible scheduling (8 or 10-hour shifts).
- No call or weekends.
- Manageable & sustainable daily caseload – Allotted 60 minutes for new-patient intakes, 30 minutes for follow-up visits.
- Average daily caseload of 12 patients.
- Provides & manages direct patient care, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, & treatment.
- Develops and implements patient care management plans, records progress notes, & assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Prescribes medications & other treatment modalities as appropriate to assessed medical conditions
- Refers patients to specialists & to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Functions as part of an integrated, multi-disciplinary team to provide collaborative care.
- Directly administers parenteral medications when required by staffing needs.
- Conducts psychotherapy according to Heading protocols.
- Uses validated rating scales, according to Heading protocols, to assist with diagnosis, treatment selection, therapeutic monitoring, & disposition.
- Instructs & counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens. Communicates with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, & additional information.
Are you a good fit
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program (required).
- Active & unrestricted TX medical license (required) or ability to obtain licensure.
- BE/BC General Psychiatry (required).
- BLS & ACLS certifications (preferred).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & ability to handle difficult situations.
- Patient-centric attitude & commitment to superior-quality patient care.
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, & flexibility.
- Ability to work without direct supervision & practice autonomously.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills.
- Highly competitive W-2 salary with robust benefits package to include Aetna medical, dental, & vision insurance.
- 401k match of 50% up to 4%.
- Malpractice insurance coverage.
- CEU & Licensure Renewal Stipend.
- Paid-time off, sick time, & company-paid holidays.
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible schedule – office space available for in-center therapy
- Career development opportunities in a high growth, startup environment
- Full support staff to manage scheduling, marketing, credentialing, billing, & provide peer support.
- Opportunity for stock options.
Feel free to reach out to discuss further!
Daniel A. Wilson
Clinical Recruiting Manager